Who we are
Learn more about the ILECS story, how the company was founded and how it’s got to where it is today.
How we work
We’re all about providing truly independent advice. Learn more about how we work with our clients here.
Our bespoke management tool that deals with all your lift administration needs, saving you time and money.
We are ILECS
International Lift & Escalator Consultants
We are an independent consultancy involved in all aspects of the lift and escalator industry. From lift design and engineering, to administration support and lift management, it’s our job to provide clients with truly independent advice, helping them understand and manage any lift or escalator problems.
- “I've known ILECS almost since the start of my property management career in the late 1990's. Whichever managing agent I was working for, I never hesitated to bring in ILECS to act as an independent consultant for our client's lifts. In residential buildings - often with elderly residents within - it is VITAL that the lifts are managed proactively to minimise downtime. ILECS always give honest and practical advice - and they are always happy to speak to the client directly, which is often very helpful. Their OneVision service is a major disruptor in the lift consultancy/maintenance market ...I would recommend this service to anyone responsible for managing lifts."Jonathan Channing - Director, JC Property Consultancy
- “I'm glad that we have discovered ILECS, because they have removed so much of the uncertainty we had around lifts, and made undertaking a project of this size possible. We have a great deal of confidence in ILECS's approach and the expertise on offer."David Hadrill - Director, Longlease Property Management
- “ILECS were chosen upon the recommendation of a colleague who advised that ‘they were very effective at resolving issues’. A number of years ago, I was experiencing issues on a lift that had been manufactured in Spain and the parts, according to the lift company were not available in the UK and had to come from Spain. The company providing the parts was however closed for the summer holidays. ILECS were able to get involved and sourced the parts required from within the UK, saving the development a large amount of money. We have continued to use ILECS as they have significantly improved our cost savings and are also able to provide a quick turnaround of work. They understand our position as managing agents and the time pressures we are under to resolve the issues in a cost-effective way. If anyone is ‘on the fence’ about whether to work with ILECS or not, I can honestly say they have nothing to lose, but a large amount to gain in terms of saving their blocks money, dealing with a company that is honest and shows no favouritism to any particular company. They are very accommodating and easy to work with.”Jean Cox - Property Manager, London Residential Management
- "ILECS was chosen as we had previously worked with its consultants and had not been disappointed. The cost savings and cost avoidance you make when investing with ILECS lift consultants far outweigh any initial costs. Its processes helped give both us and our clients an element of cost certainty. We met with the ILECS team regularly and received good communication about the progress of the work they were completing for us and the objectives that were being met. The time saved, the confidence from expert advice, the cost saving and the management of the suppliers make working with ILECS a ‘no-brainer’."Andrew Fildes - Future Developments Manager, Barratt Residential Asset Management
- "ILECS has provided an excellent service for Mainstay over the years. The team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. Its knowledge and experience with lifts is always appreciated by our staff and I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group