Lift consultancy is a recognised business strategy within the UK.
As established lift and escalator consultants, we strive to support our clients’ business needs by giving sound professional advice.
- Issues relating to EN81, health and safety, risk assessment and DDA
- Traffic analysis and lift & escalator design information for new buildings
- Specifying and tendering for the modernisation of existing lifts & escalators
- Project management with qualified CDM Coordinators where required
- Practical advice on formulating and instigating maintenance contracts
- Overseeing the contract administration of existing maintenance contracts
- Impartial professional advice and expert witness
- Site visits for risk assessments, condition surveys and maintenance audits
We have a wide variety of specialist lift and escalator consultancy services, and build bespoke solutions for any lift and escalator issues, from site condition surveys, feasibility studies, maintenance contracts and lift refurbishment programmes for all types of lifts; goods lifts and escalators.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what our clients say
- "The ILECS team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group
- "We met with the ILECS team regularly and received good communication about the progress of the work they were completing for us and the objectives that were being met. The time saved, the confidence from expert advice, the cost saving and the management of the suppliers make working with ILECS a ‘no-brainer’."Andrew Fildes - Future Developments Manager, Barratt Residential Asset Management
- "We have continued to use ILECS as they have significantly improved our cost savings and are also able to provide a quick turnaround of work. They understand our position as managing agents and the time pressures we are under to resolve the issues in a cost-effective way. If anyone is ‘on the fence’ about whether to work with ILECS or not, I can honestly say they have nothing to lose, but a large amount to gain in terms of saving their blocks money, dealing with a company that is honest and shows no favouritism to any particular company. They are very accommodating and easy to work with.”Jean Cox - Property Manager, London Residential Management
- "The team at ILECS continue to impress with their professional and diligent approach. From survey and design through to project management and handover, their knowledge and experience has saved the University time and money on both new and refurbished lift projects across the estate and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. We look forward to working with ILECS for many years to come.”Stuart Bonney - Senior Projects Officer, Brunel University
- "Having a company like ILECS on hand, who are specialists in their field and impartial, has not only allowed us to pass over this area of our role, but has given us more clarity on what essentially is required towards health and safety and management of lifts. It's reassuring to know that there is a company that does not put profit over service."Russell Kellett - Property Manager, Orchard Block Management Services
- “ILECS have worked alongside our own Design Team for a number of years where they have been instrumental in ensuring that the design and construction of lifts across our Estate are best suited to our particular needs. Also, working alongside our Operational Contracts Manager, they continue to support the setting up and running of Service Level Agreements that ensure that all of the 90 lifts across the Estate operate in a safe, reliable and cost effective way. I would have no hesitation in recommending ILECS to other similar organisations.”University of Southampton, Estates and Facilities Head of Engineering Services, Mark Turner BSc MSc CEng MCIBSE
- “ILECS have provided lift consultancy services to Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust for some time and we have always been very satisfied with their service delivery, expertise and guidance with regards to the management of lifts within our buildings. We have always found ILECS to be professional, responsive, honest and helpful in the delivery of their services which were found to be provided at a reasonable cost. We are happy to recommend ILECS.”Phil Robson - Head of Capital Projects, Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- “The team at ILECS are very helpful and always come back to our queries within minutes. Having you on board makes our jobs a lot easier!”Ashlea Reynolds - Property Manager, Orchard Block Management Services Ltd
- “Our experience with ILECS has been very positive so far, both Abi Hanger and Sophie Scott have been very helpful in dealing with our queries promptly, and chasing up outstanding issues.”Emma Sant - Estates Coordinator, Premier Estates
Have a question? Call our team 01206 399555
Our office hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Subscribe to our newsletter