Every lift and escalator system design should be developed in response to individual business or client objectives.
It’s important to understand what your business wants to achieve by incorporating a lift or escalator, or refurbishing current transportation.
Essentially, the lift will manage the movement of passengers, goods and support services, including vehicle transportation, the facilitation of evacuation and firefighting.
If you’re looking to replace, modernise or refurbish a lift or escalator, we can offer you independent specialist advice on the process you need to take.
How will the Full Design Duties service help me?
- It gives you a full and comprehensive list of works that would be required
- Ensures works are carried out to a suitable standard and with equipment suitable for the application
- Ensures compliance with the latest standards
- Advises you on the types of contract available and recommends the type to be used
- We provide professional advice throughout the entire project
- We advise you on your obligations
- We witness test the completed works to ensure the work is complete
Our Full Design Duties are available for clients across the UK, so please give our team a call if you would like to know more. We’ll discuss your requirements with you and work out how we can help. Visit our Speak to the team page here.
Get in touch
We work with our clients to build tailor made solutions that work for them and their specific needs. Get in touch with our team to find out how we can support you and your business requirements.
What is a lift consultant?
As a lift consultant, we bring clarity and understanding about the lift and escalator industry to our clients. Learn more about what it is we do and how we could help you.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what our clients say
- "The ILECS team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group
- "We met with the ILECS team regularly and received good communication about the progress of the work they were completing for us and the objectives that were being met. The time saved, the confidence from expert advice, the cost saving and the management of the suppliers make working with ILECS a ‘no-brainer’."Andrew Fildes - Future Developments Manager, Barratt Residential Asset Management
- "We have continued to use ILECS as they have significantly improved our cost savings and are also able to provide a quick turnaround of work. They understand our position as managing agents and the time pressures we are under to resolve the issues in a cost-effective way. If anyone is ‘on the fence’ about whether to work with ILECS or not, I can honestly say they have nothing to lose, but a large amount to gain in terms of saving their blocks money, dealing with a company that is honest and shows no favouritism to any particular company. They are very accommodating and easy to work with.”Jean Cox - Property Manager, London Residential Management
Have a question? Call our team 01206 399555
Our office hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday