Our lift & escalator condition surveys establish an independent view of what is required to rectify any issues.
A lift or escalator that is continually breaking down or causing concern could be affected by poor condition of equipment, be the result of inadequate servicing or be a combination of both. In such a case, we recommend that you get in touch with us about our lift and escalator condition surveys.
ILECS lift surveyors operate independently and impartially of any lift service providers and lift manufacturers, which means our recommendations are honest, transparent and unbiased. Our surveyors also operate throughout the UK, so can support you no matter where you’re located.
How will a condition survey help me?
- It provides a detailed report with independent judgement and advice to allow you to plan for the future.
- It will provide you with comments regarding compliance with British standards and health and safety
For more information about our condition surveys, get in touch with us via the Speak to the team page.
Get in touch
We work with our clients to build tailor made solutions that work for them and their specific needs. Get in touch with our team to find out how we can support you and your business requirements.
What is a lift consultant?
As a lift consultant, we bring clarity and understanding about the lift and escalator industry to our clients. Learn more about what it is we do and how we could help you.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what our clients say
- "The ILECS team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group
- "We met with the ILECS team regularly and received good communication about the progress of the work they were completing for us and the objectives that were being met. The time saved, the confidence from expert advice, the cost saving and the management of the suppliers make working with ILECS a ‘no-brainer’."Andrew Fildes - Future Developments Manager, Barratt Residential Asset Management
- "We have continued to use ILECS as they have significantly improved our cost savings and are also able to provide a quick turnaround of work. They understand our position as managing agents and the time pressures we are under to resolve the issues in a cost-effective way. If anyone is ‘on the fence’ about whether to work with ILECS or not, I can honestly say they have nothing to lose, but a large amount to gain in terms of saving their blocks money, dealing with a company that is honest and shows no favouritism to any particular company. They are very accommodating and easy to work with.”Jean Cox - Property Manager, London Residential Management
Have a question? Call our team 01206 399555
Our office hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday