Our lift & escalator condition surveys establish an independent view of what is required to rectify any issues.
A lift or escalator that is continually breaking down or causing concern could be affected by poor condition of equipment, be the result of inadequate servicing or be a combination of both. In such a case, we recommend that you get in touch with us about our lift and escalator condition surveys.
ILECS lift surveyors operate independently and impartially of any lift service providers and lift manufacturers, which means our recommendations are honest, transparent and unbiased. Our surveyors also operate throughout the UK, so can support you no matter where you’re located.
How will a condition survey help me?
- It provides a detailed report with independent judgement and advice to allow you to plan for the future.
- It will provide you with comments regarding compliance with British standards and health and safety
Our condition surveys are available to clients across the UK, so please give our team a call if you would like to know more on 01206 399555, or send a message via our website.
Get in touch
We work with our clients to build tailor made solutions that work for them and their specific needs. Get in touch with our team to find out how we can support you and your business requirements.
What is a lift consultant?
As a lift consultant, we bring clarity and understanding about the lift and escalator industry to our clients. Learn more about what it is we do and how we could help you.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what our clients say
- "The ILECS team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group
- "The team at ILECS continue to impress with their professional and diligent approach. From survey and design through to project management and handover, their knowledge and experience has saved the University time and money on both new and refurbished lift projects across the estate and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. We look forward to working with ILECS for many years to come.”Stuart Bonney - Senior Projects Officer, Brunel University
- "Having a company like ILECS on hand, who are specialists in their field and impartial, has not only allowed us to pass over this area of our role, but has given us more clarity on what essentially is required towards health and safety and management of lifts. It's reassuring to know that there is a company that does not put profit over service."Russell Kellett - Property Manager, Orchard Block Management Services
- “ILECS have worked alongside our own Design Team for a number of years where they have been instrumental in ensuring that the design and construction of lifts across our Estate are best suited to our particular needs. Also, working alongside our Operational Contracts Manager, they continue to support the setting up and running of Service Level Agreements that ensure that all of the 90 lifts across the Estate operate in a safe, reliable and cost effective way. I would have no hesitation in recommending ILECS to other similar organisations.”University of Southampton, Estates and Facilities Head of Engineering Services, Mark Turner BSc MSc CEng MCIBSE
- “ILECS have provided lift consultancy services to Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust for some time and we have always been very satisfied with their service delivery, expertise and guidance with regards to the management of lifts within our buildings. We have always found ILECS to be professional, responsive, honest and helpful in the delivery of their services which were found to be provided at a reasonable cost. We are happy to recommend ILECS.”Phil Robson - Head of Capital Projects, Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- “The team at ILECS are very helpful and always come back to our queries within minutes. Having you on board makes our jobs a lot easier!”Ashlea Reynolds - Property Manager, Orchard Block Management Services Ltd
- “Our experience with ILECS has been very positive so far, both Abi Hanger and Sophie Scott have been very helpful in dealing with our queries promptly, and chasing up outstanding issues.”Emma Sant - Estates Coordinator, Premier Estates
- "Since ILECS have taken over the management of the lift contractor Rubax, the service has improved considerably. Lift outages have improved and the communication both to the contractor and the management team is excellent. The result of the improved performance is that the freeholder is keen to utilise ILECS on another property not currently managed by Rendall and Rittner."Gary Cox - Senior Property Manager, Rendall & Rittner
Have a question? Call our team 01206 399555
Our office hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Subscribe to our newsletter