At ILECS, we provide lift maintenance audits to ascertain a general level of servicing by inspecting the lift and surrounding area.
Our experienced team carry out detailed checks and report findings in a clear and concise way. We evaluate the situation and provide constructive comments on the standards of the lift performance and its current state of maintenance.
How could our lift maintenance audits help you?
- It provides you with a detailed independent report and determines whether the lift service provider is performing as specified in the maintenance agreement.
- It gives you clear and concise recommendations, allowing you to plan for the future based on concrete findings.
Our lift maintenance audits are available for clients across the UK, so if you’d like to learn more about our maintenance audit service, get in touch with our specialist team via our Speak to our team page.
Get in touch
We work with our clients to build tailor made solutions that work for them and their specific needs. Get in touch with our team to find out how we can support you and your business requirements.
What is a lift consultant?
As a lift consultant, we bring clarity and understanding about the lift and escalator industry to our clients. Learn more about what it is we do and how we could help you.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what our clients say
- "The ILECS team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group
- "We met with the ILECS team regularly and received good communication about the progress of the work they were completing for us and the objectives that were being met. The time saved, the confidence from expert advice, the cost saving and the management of the suppliers make working with ILECS a ‘no-brainer’."Andrew Fildes - Future Developments Manager, Barratt Residential Asset Management
- "We have continued to use ILECS as they have significantly improved our cost savings and are also able to provide a quick turnaround of work. They understand our position as managing agents and the time pressures we are under to resolve the issues in a cost-effective way. If anyone is ‘on the fence’ about whether to work with ILECS or not, I can honestly say they have nothing to lose, but a large amount to gain in terms of saving their blocks money, dealing with a company that is honest and shows no favouritism to any particular company. They are very accommodating and easy to work with.”Jean Cox - Property Manager, London Residential Management
Have a question? Call our team 01206 399555
Our office hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday