Though the conference will be a completely different experience for all, ARMA have worked hard to enable it to go ahead for its members and non-members. Due to the impact of COVID-19 and wanting to ensure everyone’s safety, for the first time ever, the conference will be held digitally with this years theme being ‘Recovery and Beyond’.
What Is The ARMA Conference?
The ARMA Conference is an annual conference for the Association of Residential Managing Agents. It is the sector’s leading event for leasehold professionals where big issues are addressed by important speakers.
The event provides an in-depth look at the latest issues affecting property managers, a detailed analysis of the current technical, economic and legal matters and allows delegates to listen to expert and engaging industry speakers dealing with the key topics of the day.
When Is This Year’s Conference Taking Place?
This year’s ARMA Conference will take place through a series of webinars running from 10:00 – 12:15 every day from Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th September. On Friday 11th September from 10:00 – 13:00, ARMA are offering delegates expert consultation in private 1-to-1 online video meetings, with a hand-picked selection of ARMA Partner industry experts, offering their valuable business and technical advice.
The Conference will be delivered via GoToWebinar but if you haven’t used this before, you will need to install the software prior to the event so be sure to allow extra time for this.
What Will The Conference Cover?
- Chairman’s welcome – Michael Jacobs, MLM Property Management
- A review of ARMA’s activities over the year – Dr Nigel Glen, ARMA
- UK economic outlook: after the pandemic – Ben Jones, CBI (Confederation of British Industry)
- Cladding, reaching compliance and the journey ahead – Dorian Lawrence, Facade Remedial Consultants
- The new age of insurance – Rob Mayo, Insurety
- Fire and health and safety – what does the future look like? – Mark Snelling, ARMA Health, Safety & Fire Advisor
- Legal update: Law In Lockdown – Cassandra Zanelli, PM Legal Services & Ayesha Omar, 4-5 Gray’s Inn Square
- Roundtable discussion – Nigel Glen (Chair), Andrew Bulmer (IRPM), Graham Donaldson (Mainstay Group), David Goldberg (POD Management) and Shelley Jacobs (MLM Property Management)
- Expert Consultation Hubs – ARMA Partners
Speak To ILECS In An Expert Consultation Hub
If you have any lift related questions, you can book to speak to our experts, David Pickering – Technical Director and Dave Marks – Business Development Executive who will be happy to provide answers.
Once you have booked your place for the Conference, email your expert consultation request and preferred time(s) to email@example.com and your request will be confirmed and appointments made as and where possible.
Enter The Conference Prize Draw
On Thursday 10th September after the Roundtable discussion, ARMA are running a prize draw consisting of some amazing prizes, generously donated by the Conference sponsors. Of these prizes, ILECS have donated some ‘Apple Airpods Pro’ but you’ve got to be in it to win it!
You can enter the prize draw by opting in at the time of booking.
Book Your Place
You can book your place for the Conference through the ARMA website by clicking here.
Once you have booked your place(s) for the Conference, you will be sent an invitation to register. You will be required to submit your name, company name, job title and email address for verification purposes. Please note, you will only need to register for the event once – you will not need to register each day.