Who we are
Learn more about the ILECS story, how the company was founded and how it’s got to where it is today.
How we work
We’re all about providing truly independent advice. Learn more about how we work with our clients here.
Our bespoke management tool that deals with all your lift administration needs, saving you time and money.
We are ILECS
International Lift & Escalator Consultants
We are an independent consultancy involved in all aspects of the lift and escalator industry. From lift design and engineering, to administration support and lift management, it’s our job to provide clients with truly independent advice, helping them understand and manage any lift or escalator problems.
- "The ILECS team has always gone to great lengths to help us with any issues such as breakdowns, chasing up outstanding works, checking incoming quotes and invoice queries on the account and supporting our day to day e-filing of service paperwork. I would happily recommend ILECS to any company looking for lift administration support without hesitation."Daniel Potter - Director, Property Support Services, Mainstay Group
- "The team at ILECS continue to impress with their professional and diligent approach. From survey and design through to project management and handover, their knowledge and experience has saved the University time and money on both new and refurbished lift projects across the estate and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. We look forward to working with ILECS for many years to come.”Stuart Bonney - Senior Projects Officer, Brunel University
- "Having a company like ILECS on hand, who are specialists in their field and impartial, has not only allowed us to pass over this area of our role, but has given us more clarity on what essentially is required towards health and safety and management of lifts. It's reassuring to know that there is a company that does not put profit over service."Russell Kellett - Property Manager, Orchard Block Management Services
- “ILECS have worked alongside our own Design Team for a number of years where they have been instrumental in ensuring that the design and construction of lifts across our Estate are best suited to our particular needs. Also, working alongside our Operational Contracts Manager, they continue to support the setting up and running of Service Level Agreements that ensure that all of the 90 lifts across the Estate operate in a safe, reliable and cost effective way. I would have no hesitation in recommending ILECS to other similar organisations.”University of Southampton, Estates and Facilities Head of Engineering Services, Mark Turner BSc MSc CEng MCIBSE
- “ILECS have provided lift consultancy services to Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust for some time and we have always been very satisfied with their service delivery, expertise and guidance with regards to the management of lifts within our buildings. We have always found ILECS to be professional, responsive, honest and helpful in the delivery of their services which were found to be provided at a reasonable cost. We are happy to recommend ILECS.”Phil Robson - Head of Capital Projects, Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- “The team at ILECS are very helpful and always come back to our queries within minutes. Having you on board makes our jobs a lot easier!”Ashlea Reynolds - Property Manager, Orchard Block Management Services Ltd